Post Reply  Post Thread 

Skin designs?
Stroh
Administrator

Group: Administrating Squad
Skin designs? - this post is worth 7.70 Gold

Ok, now I'm familliar with skins enough when it came to vBulletin, I looked at the panel for skins and such, and saw it was similar in setup.
Anyways, are there any colors that you want to see into a skin? As for gradients, I'll have to see how to change those in MyBB...

01-31-2007 07:29 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
LionDen
King of the Jungle!

RE: Skin designs? - this post is worth 3.80 Gold

Well we could get a new skin, it would be good, but i don't think we could keep the SHoutbox if we get a new skin. So it's either keep this skin and SHoutbox or new skin and without a shoutbox.....Unless I may be able to find another shoutbox that we could use with a new skin.

01-31-2007 10:20 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Stroh
Administrator

RE:  Skin designs? - this post is worth 4.93 Gold

LionDen Wrote:

Well we could get a new skin, it would be good, but i don't think we   could keep the SHoutbox if we get a new skin.  So it's either keep this skin and SHoutbox or new skin and without a shoutbox.....Unless I may be able to find another shoutbox that we could use with a new skin.

Hmm... what if I just modify the current skins colors. Would that get rid of the shoutbox?

02-01-2007 07:26 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
LionDen
King of the Jungle!

RE: Skin designs? - this post is worth 1.70 Gold

Yeah try it, if it doesn't work we can get another shoutbox if I can..

02-01-2007 03:07 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Reaper

Group: Moderating Squad
RE: Skin designs? - this post is worth 5.58 Gold

Guys,if you want a decent free shoutbox check out http://cbox.ws/
You can change the size and edit a few options to them but anyone can use them,in that I mean just type in any name and submit a message.Still,its a good free alternative,You can always upgrade them to a paid version for more features.

Not sure if you can add the html code into the footer here otherwise you can just create another catagory,forum and add the html code in the description box.

02-03-2007 07:30 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: