Post Reply  Post Thread 

Staff Rules/Promotions *ALL STAFF READ*
LionDen
King of the Jungle!

Group: Administrating Squad
Staff Rules/Promotions *ALL STAFF READ* - this post is worth 18.27 Gold

Here are the staff rules, this includes mods, Super Mods and even other admins. This is also infomation on mod promotions.

1. No abuse of Power. Only edit, delete, close, move topics when you have a reason to, don't do it just because you don't like the user or something like that. You iwll lose your mod/admin powers for this..

2. What goes in staff room, stays in the staff room. DOn't tell other members what we are speaking about in here!

3. Obey the forum rules. You may have higher powers than regular users, but you are not exempt from the forum rules, you are the example of them.

4. Stay active. Now I don't mean I expect yu to post 100 times a day, but posst more than once a week. If you are inactive for too long without notice you will lose your postion as mod.

Mod Promtions

If you start off as mod and do very well and post alot on the forum you may be promoted to Super Mod. Super Mods might be promoted to admin if they do alot for the forum, but this may not happen often.

Please do not nag and beg an admin for a promotion, however you may ask for one, a request might be reviewed by me or another admin and it will be decided if you will get the promotion, but only ask once. I would prefer you get a promotion not by request. Demanding and nagging will just make it less likely for you to get a promotion.

01-30-2007 08:09 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Reaper

Group: Moderating Squad
RE: Staff Rules/Promotions *ALL STAFF READ* - this post is worth 3.48 Gold

Sounds about right.
A few posts a week isnt much to ask Id say.

And Id be wary of promoting anyone to admin unless you know them very well,or you limit there admin options,Im not sure if this forum has this feature.Otherwise I recommend only 1 admin.

02-03-2007 07:26 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: